Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Welcome to Dynamics AX!

Hello,

My name is Brandon George, and I am launching this blog that will focus on Dynamics AX. (Formely known as Axapta). Here I will post code examples, news, what's going on, intergration with .Net, etc. everything that I can about Dynamics AX.

I hope that this will be a tool that many people can come to use, and find useful!

I will also have a weekly update on about the Job Board www.axaptajobs.com (also known as www.dynamicsaxjobs.com). During that post I will tell about the week events like what new employers have signed up, site stats, etc. This blog will also be syndicated to that site, so that the lastest news and latest Dynamics AX Jobs can be found at one place!

Also I am looking for Contract Tech. Writers that would like to help foster this blog. If I can find a few candiates to post here, then we can work on all kinds of projects that can benefit everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved