Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

e-Con and you!

Well,

I am about done with my e-Con training this week. The instructor has been Marijn van Poelje from To-Increase. He is a great guy, has a vast knowledge on the e-Con product and is great to work with. His jokes are some times lacking depth [LOL! Just poking at you Marijn] But really all in all it has been a great class.

For the level that I am looking at I did find the lessons to easy in contrast to how powerful e-Con engine is. It is truly a Business Rules Engine, and it's studio and connectiviness to Dynamics AX (and NAV) is outstanding. I have recommended e-Con before, but I have become an even bigger believer in the product's abilities now. (I am working on something special in regard to e-Con, I will post details later on, if it comes through. Be helpful for Every e-Con user, consultants, customer, and soon to be of each.)

I don't want to spend much time, but I did want to commit on e-Con and Dynamics AX this week. I can see a lot of usage for this for our current customer base, and our future customers. It is for sure a Whole lot more than just a Product Configurator, as any type of Process Workflow can be achieved with this business rules engine. It has the ability to work with most any datasource, work with .Net assemblies, web services, and it has a very easy scripting language to pick up. (If you can manage Excel formula's then your doing good to learn e-Con!)

Well check back soon as I will have much more post about e-Con and e-Con with Dynamics AX!

Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved