Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Some Highlights & Thank Yous

First let me say I hope everyone is enjoying TechEd conference. A lot of great information was blogged yesterday from TechEd. I am really excited about, espcailly Oslo, the modelling concept from Microsoft for speeding up development.

With that said, I have some highlights and thanks yous of my own to post about here. First Mary Jo Foley from Her Blog 'All About Microsoft' from ZDNet, picked up my Q&A interview with Klaus and Doug from Microsoft. This was picked up in here blog post on the release of Dynamics AX 2009:

Dynamics AX 2009: The ‘Halo’ for Microsoft’s app platform


I was picked up as being quoted on this post, and a direct link to my interview as seen at the bottom of here post:



I wanted to take the time and thank Mary Jo for not only the honor of being picked up on her blog, but also for all the hard work she does in covering Microsoft.

Next, and more related back to TechEd this week, I am currently being spotlighted on TechEd Bloggers(.net) home page. TechEd editors choose a few bloggers to spotlight, that they pick up post from, and I happened to be one of the lucky ones. So I wanted to say thank you to the TechEd editoral staff, including Kathy!

You can see my spotlight on there home page, and also I have captured in a screen shot below here:



So a lot of cool and great stuff going on this week with information, TechEd, and last but for sure not least the release of Dynamics AX 2009. I plan on doing a lot of post about DAX 2009 continued at MSDynamicsWorld.com as well as expanding on those from this blog.

Check back soon!



"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved