Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

Back at it - Plus ERP Rollout Survey

Well I am sure that maybe you have noticed, last week there were no posts on this blog. That's because I was able to escape from behind my computer, and sneak away to a little vacation with my family. It was fun, went by way to quick, and now it's time to get back to real life.

So with that getting back to real life, that means plenty of blog post. To help kick this off, I have a survey that was sent to me, or a link to a survey being conducted by SoftwareAdvice, Houston Neal.: ERP Implementation Strategies - Survey and Guide

This has actually already been linked too by a few bloggers in the Dynamics world, however I told Mr. Neal when I got back from vacation I would post this, and here we are.

This is actually more than a 4 question survey, and has some very interesting information on it.

Well that's all for now, but keep an eye here, as I have some great blog post lined up in the queue!




"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved